May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend in Review

This Memorial Day weekend, like most weekends was spent tidying the house, playing with Charlotte and working on miscellaneous craft projects.  Last weekend I finished almost all of my yard and garden projects which worked out well because the weather was pretty dreary and it was nice to stay inside.  I wanted to finish a bunch of sewing projects I started months ago, but as always, I started dreaming up new ideas and patterns and became too excited to finish anything.  I was less productive than I hoped.  I did however finish a few summer skirts and some puppy accessories for Charlotte.  I don't have any photos to share right now but I will once I finish what I started.  Next weekend I am concentrating on finishing a bunch of baby stuff for my boyfriend's little sister that is expecting a baby in the later part of June.  I won't give too much away in case she reads this!

I hope everyone enjoyed their time off this weekend.  If you had to work, I am right there with you.  I only had my usual two days off this week.  But hopefully the weather will improve here and we will get some sun for the summer season which is almost upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...