May 19, 2011

Puppy Care Package


On Tuesday this week I received a wonderful surprise while I was at work.  A friend and fellow Boston terrier owner, Anna Liese brought Charlotte a bag full of goodies.  She gave us a fleece blanket she sewed, a tug of war toy and tons of treats. 

Anna Liese has been helping me and answering all my Boston terrier questions since this past December.  When I met her own dog that's when I knew the Boston terrier was the breed for me.

As soon as I brought home the goodies to Charlotte she immediately crawled on her new blanket and started playing with her new toy.  And she loves all her snacks, especially the easy cheese.

Thank you Anna Liese for such a thoughtful gift!




She looks like she's modeling


Checking out her goodies

Shes ready for some tug of war

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...