September 12, 2011

Halloween Display

I had a lot of fun setting up the Fall and Halloween display this year.  Every year I never know how to top the last year's display but I think this is my favorite one so far.  Here are some highlights of our fall merchandise.
I love this mannequin head.  I reminds of the wicked witch of the west.

This owl's eyes glow red and are very scary

salt and pepper shaker collection

Spooky spider webs in the windows with glow and the dark decorations


Mischievous Halloween Trick or Treaters

"Vampire" kitty as I heard one little boy call this cat

We have plenty of witch hats

 Fall arbor with hanging glittery maple leaves and sunflower umbrella

 Scary flying witch

Max the pumpkin scarecrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...